Costa Mesa—Corporate Office
The Collections Specialist is responsible for cash collections and reconciling anchor and national tenant’s delinquent accounts throughout the portfolio.
Essential Job Functions
- Primary responsibilities are to provide for collections of recurring tenant billings.
- Make collection phone calls to tenants.
- Prepare E-mail blasts.
- Support for special billing collections.
- Assists with cash applications for tenant receipts.
- Participates in scheduled calls with Property Management and Lease Administration teams.
- Default Letters- monthly defaults issued to delinquent tenants.
- Bad Debt Reserves:
- Carefully monitors the monthly management committee delinquency report and works with the portfolio’s Property Managers to insure progress is made with delinquent tenant accounts, including appropriate reserves are placed and the monthly update notes are current.
- File prepared and provided to AR Accounting Collections Manager.
- Information provided to Property Accounting.
- Weekly / Monthly Reports saved to the H Drive on Fridays
- AR Aging Detail Report
Donahue Schriber is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal laws, rules, or regulations.